New Invention..... | SouthernPaddler.com

New Invention.....

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
After a lot of thought and years of research I have finally arrived at the answer. Especially for hikers , yard workers , campers and just about everyone who complains bout carrying water when outdoors.
My new invention is dehydrated water. It is purchased in any size empty container , Plastic of Glass , the purchasers choice.
Instructions are easy to follow.
____ Just , Add Water to the Container. _______

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
To keep it cool while in camp, sit the jug in a post hole down in the ground. I’ll send you a box full of post holes. Warning - the box may look empty, but it’s actually chock full of arious sizes of postholes.

Be sure to read the directions on the package before trying to unfold one. You can lose a finger if you’re careless. REALLY!

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Jack...
I have to decline your generous offer. If you will remember many years ago you sent me a box of them and I nearly broke my neck. You did not tape the box that well. After I opened it to make sure they were in there. In the process of taking that box of post holes out to the work shop. I never noticed that a few fell out of the the box.

I'm sure you remember by now , especially all those pictures I posted of the broken leg , ribs and injured neck from the post holes.

If you don't remember I was walking back to the house , minding my own business , and stepped in the one hole , fell forward and putting my hand out to break my fall I found another hole with that very hand. Down I went , all the way hitting my head on the edge of another hols and injuring my neck.

After healing and getting well I went to the shop , got that box of post holes and taking one of the larger one put it down and dumped the rest of them in it then filled the hole.

I didn't know it at that moment but it was quite breezy and one of the larger holes managed to get blown , by the wind I think , out to the roadway. Next thing I knew a neighbor in his truck came along and ,,, Yep you guessed it , fell in that hole with the left front tire breaking the suspension and lost of the left front side of his new truck.
I believe he had to get new dentures since his broke when he hit the steering wheel with his mouth. Naturally I had no idea where that hole came from so If you don't mind I really do not care to go threw all of that again.

Chuck....
P.S. If been quite a while but now that neighbor waves to me , at lease I think it's a wave. It has to be a wave since he is apparently saying I'm the number 1 guy in the neighborhood.

Reactions: oldyaker