"be a hero" fudge | SouthernPaddler.com

"be a hero" fudge

islandpiper

OK......remember the Kentucky Bourbon Pecan fudge Pie? this is easier and the ladies will love you for it.

Easiest fudge you will ever make:

3 C. chocolate chips or other chopped chocolate....and flavor or combination of (leftover) flavors

1 can sweetened condensed milk(warmed in the can in hot water)

1 tsp vanilla

Nuts if you want 'em
a touch of bourbon if you want....tiny bit

OK, melt the chocolate in a pan over a pan of boilling water, called a double boiler, or in the microwave, you decide. Mix in the can of milk and vanilla and nuts......stir well and FAST and pour into a greased small loaf pan or other container, sloping sides will help to get it out later. and, drop it in the fridge......after it sets you can take it out and leave it on the counter, covered. Put a motion alarm on it.......or you won't get any.

This is fast, easy and cheapj.......so it makes it into my cookbook. Take it to friends when visiting and you'll be welcomed back even if your kids break something at their house.

Piper

islandpiper

Mick, I don't eat this stuff, I just make it to give away to the ladies......wife, daughter and the ladies they work with at the bank, etc..........

A pound of this stuff has the same effect on the ladies as a four-day-old butt-roast has on a gator.

You just can't keep a big snag-hook in the fudge without a lot of trouble.

Piper