1. The forums software has been upgraded and we are still sorting out its quirks.
    Please relay any problems you encounter. Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

Big Changes - Forum Upgraded!

Discussion in 'General' started by Robin Bank, May 11, 2017.

1. Robin Bank

Robin Bank Administrator

Hey Guys/Gals, as you may have noticed, Southern Paddler has undergone some changes!

In an effort to the grow the community, the forum has been updated and with it has come some design changes.
    Over the next few days there will be more design changes as I adjust the default forum theme to better reflect the boating theme.

Your user profiles and messages should have all been migrated over but let me know if you run into any problems.

Cheers,
    Robin

BigKev77 likes this.
  2. oldsparkey

oldsparkey Well-Known Member

Guy's....

I think we owe Robin a big Thank You for updating the forum and keeping all of the information. It had to be a challenge and definitely took some time to manage it. The old system was failing and we were about ready to lose everything and becoming a memory.

I know he was up till 4:30 A.M. one morning working on the forum and making the changes so it would be completed and anyone would be able use the forum. Plus all of this was done using his free time.

Chuck.........

3. texastom

texastom Well-Known Member

Thanks Robin and Chuck for making and keeping this forum available.

4. mike

mike Well-Known Member

Thanks for the work! I know what a pain it is because I keep putting off upgrading and moving my site to a new server. Procrastination!

Mike

5. Gamecock

Gamecock Well-Known Member

Robin and Chuck, I want to thank you and I want you to know how much I appreciate what you've done. This site is one of my little pleasures in life. Dave.