Bithday wishes | SouthernPaddler.com

Bithday wishes

islandpiper

Just a reminder that one of our principal posters is celebrating his _____th Birthday today. You fill in the blank, see how close you can come to the real number. I left a big space.

I won't tell you who it is, but he is enjoying the winter in southern Michigan, planning a trip to the AuSable, just ordered a new Svea 123-R and is not named Pirogue Jack.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER!!

piper

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
If you're only as old as you feel and your outlook on life-- I'd give him about 19. Anything else is just a number. Think young to stay young is his motto. 8) Happy birthday, buddy.

Joey

PS. Having a birthday this close to Christmas must have SUCKED as far as presents went when he was a kid. :(

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I have an idea since our dates are a few weeks apart but Jack has started counting in reverse so right now I would say 39 going on 18. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck.
PS. I haven't reached his turn around point .....YET. I can have candles on my cake without the Fire Dept being there. :wink:

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
MAN, if you had told me it was your birthday I wouldn' of got you anything. How lucky can you get. Two special days in a row. Hope you have a happy birthday and a very Merry Christmas.
Bob