Black Box Wine | SouthernPaddler.com

Black Box Wine

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend DM,

That Black Box cabinet savingnon iz some top drawer red wine. Oldyaker, do not pass go......head rite ta the wine store. I reckon Ole Sourdough kin buy some 'n tell folks how he jest got it fer the cook pot. :mrgreen:

I'm glad I put my truck title up ta buy a case. :lol:

regards
bearridge

The United States can't be so fixed on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.  Bill Clinton

seedtick

Jul 22, 2006
Denham Springs, LA
Glad to see somebody else likes wine in a box.
I was at a high falutin' function this past weekend with an open bar. The young lady behind the bar asked me if I'd like some wine. I asked if she had anything with a square bottle and a screw off cap. She looked at me kind of funny (guess she wasn't sophisticated enough to know the good stuff) and I said "You know Mogan David 20/20, Night Train, My Wild Irish Rose, T & T..." She went and checked and came back and said that I'd have to settle for Merlot.

dangermouse01

Sep 8, 2006
Palm Bay, FL (East coast)
Bearridge;
Was wondering when you were getting your shipment in. Was gonna mention, that if you liked it I would take all the credit. If ya didn't like it, well don't blame me, I don't drink (really, I don't).

Some of the group of people I paddle and camp with are box wine connoisseurs. And I noticed that black box is one of the regulars that shows up on the trips.

Jack heres a link for ya.
http://www.blackboxwines.com/

DM

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
OK......In search of Black Box Wine! Thanks for the heads up Brr'r Bear! I can use it after today! :cry: Just missed gett'n hit by tornados......Missed me just just North and South....more rain than the great flood in Genesis...... Pirogue was almost an Ark....both garages and game room turned into a wet mess.
Than! A ray of hope!!! I get a call from Noah his own self to cheer my spirits! After a talk with Noah.....a cold bottle of Sam Adams Lager...a good seegar....I feel fantastic!!! Thanks Jack!!! Errrr....I mean Noah! :wink: Your the best! I don't care what Chuck sez about ya! :shock: :wink:

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend oldyaker,

Didnt ya see DM's link? Jest follow the money. Castin' off the truth stretchin' I learnt here, this stuff dont cost no more'n that Casarsa, oak barrel flavored wine Joe brung ta the Lost Mines 'n ta the Oklawaha (specialized delivery). But it tastes better.

I figger it iz kinda like that time Ole John Muir found Yosemite. Ya bound ta like it.

regards
bearridge

The number of poor, and poorly prepared, students who succeed in college and beyond undercuts the simplistic notion that economic or educational disadvantage is an excuse for failure, violent behavior, or indulgence in drugs.  Roland Merullo