www.TrickyDogs.com
Just wanna show it off.

Pirouge%2013.jpg

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Wow... :D

At 1st glance ..... The colors on it are deceiving , it looks like part of it ( the light green color under the rub rail ) is angled inward but the Bream ( red breast) lets you know it isn't. I will say you have a head turner there. :D

Chuck.
PS. Anymore pictures of it ???????

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Dogwood,

That iz a mitey purty boat. Dang good on ya!

respectfully
bearridge

The Washington Bullets are changing their name. They don't want their team to be associated with crime. From now on, they'll just be known as the Bullets. Jay Leno

Oyster

Dec 5, 2008
OBX North Carolina
There is just nuttin any better than being afloat in your very own constructed boat. You will recieve ten fold for sure. Pretty work and pretty scenery!!! Enjoy!

Oyster

Dec 5, 2008
OBX North Carolina
Kayak Jack said:
Oyster said:
There is just nuttin any better than being afloat in your very own constructed boat.
I always figured it was the second most fun thing in the world to do.
Wellllllllllll, I guess it just depends on short or long term fun too. You do not need any purple pill to enjoy it longer. A boat is kinda like your pet dog. Its always there at a moments notice, no excuses, very little makeup to buy, no fancy meals to purchase before hand, just a peanut butter and jelly in a ziplock bag, no 10 dollar bottles of beverage that you will need to dispose of over the side somewhere along the way,,,,,,,, :lol: 8) YMMV,