Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bear claw 'er cinnamon roll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Fellas,

I reckon we spend a purty good bit a time talkin' food 'n how ta cook it, but I got ta wonderin' iz it mostly talk? I mean, we kin talk grits 'n homemade power bars 'er somethin' fine frum the Dutchmen oven, but did ya jest warm a bought roll in the microwaver this mornin'?

Mebbe ya jest eat a store bought granola bar 'n a cup a java?

How did ya'll break yer overnite hunger fast?

regards
bearridge
bodine culinary institute

Roscoe: Howdy, my name’s Roscoe Brown. Is this Texas? I’m frum Arkansaw.
Ole Sam: Got any whiskey.
Roscoe: Yes sir, I got a bottle rite here in my poke. I’d be glad ta share it with you. Havin’ possum for yer supper are ya?
Ole Sam: Yeah, but you aint.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
bearridge said:
Fellas,
I reckon we spend a purty good bit a time talkin' food 'n how ta cook it, but I got ta wonderin' iz it mostly talk? I mean, we kin talk grits 'n homemade power bars 'er somethin' fine frum the Dutchmen oven, but did ya jest warm a bought roll in the microwaver this mornin'?

Bear
The pole you have is nice but you left out a lot of choices. Forget the store bought oat meal bars, now days it is the home made ones, they have more to them.

You forgot to list.

1... Eggs, grits, sausage, toast and coffee or tea.
2....Home made oat meal bars.
3....Left over Chile from the night before.
4....Catfish and grits. (Usually left overs)
5....Bisciuits and sausage gravy with a couple of eggs. Last camping breakfast was that with a big bowl of grits on the side. (family Resturant in Folkston,Ga)
6... Cinnamon toast.
7....Grape nuts with milk , with some sliced up fruit in it.
8....Cold Pizza
9....BLT.Sandwich.
10.. Denneys Grand Slam. I go over to Denneys and they say ..... Grand..... here comes Chuck and they slam the door and lock it. (The manager is my neighbor) :roll:

So I hope you don't mind but all I could vote for was #1 on your pole. This morning it was one of the homemade Oat Meal Power Bars. With a big glass of Ice Tea.

Chuck.