Campin' Tips | SouthernPaddler.com

Campin' Tips

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Fellas,

This looks like a mitey hard job. http://wapurl.co.uk/?Z49RFRH If Clifford Jacobs kin give up hiz time ta takin' midgets campin', I reckon one of us kin do this. Thanks Dano......keep yer eyes peeled in case this job dont work out. Truthful Jack mite have already out bid everbody. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

regards
bearridge
sideways bound

It's a little early in the day to go wigglin' yer bean, aint it Jake? Augustus McCrae

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Looks to me like Bear should take that job , he could demonstrate his cooking skills , tent setting up , cot and tarp positioning and white water paddling.
No need for a PFD , They have there own. :lol:

Make sure you send me the dates you will be doing this so I can slip a email off to Karen from oldyakers computer. :)

Chuckles

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
After the Buffalo River Trip....I reckon Chuckles is the only qualified one to take this job. :roll:

islandpiper

Specifically for Kayak Jack.......there'd be friction alright......when your lady friend was scraping the side of your head back and forth on the sidewalk........yup......that'd teach you. If you insist on applying for that job I'll personally send you a "GRAMPA" tee shirt to wear.

Piper