Concentration | SouthernPaddler.com

Concentration

A

Anonymous

Fellas,

I wuz gwine ta tell bout my new colored drawers, but I heard Miz Jean iz takin' names.

Ya'll best behave. I bet she makes Pirogue stay in durin' recess 'n write a hunerd times "I aint gwine ta scare the bejezus outta nobody no more....ferever".

regards,

bearridge

Dragline: Knock it off, Luke. You can't talk about Him that way.
Luke: Are you still believin' in that big bearded Boss up there? You think he's watchin' us?
Dragline: Get in here. Ain't ya scared? Ain't ya scared of dyin'?
Luke: Dyin'? Boy, he can have this little life any time he wants to. Do ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, ol' timer. Let me know you're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it.
Luke: I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself.

JEM

lol....that was good.

I got the guy in the next cubical with one like that. It was his 2nd or 3rd week there and I sent him this "cool screen saver" that claimed to be a scene of jumping dolphins and stuff like that. Only problem is when you open it, it's this big bright flashing pink screen beeping loudly and readin "I am gay!!!". You can only turn it off with the 3-finger salute [ctrl-alt-delete]

He clicked it just as our document control lady was dropping some stuff off on his desk. He turned 8 shades of red and I about wet myself from laughing so hard.

michstripcanoe

Sep 10, 2003
Oscoda, michigan
Concentration? I think---Idon't think---give me a minute to recover---I--oh h--l I lost what ever I was concentrating on ----That was mean--I mean, concentration????

Calm down everybody. There must be a message in that somewhere.