Cut Throat | SouthernPaddler.com

Cut Throat

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Just got home. Got my throat cut and the rocks emptied out of my head. Everything went fine. Three and a half hours to so it. Just took one of those codeine thing and figgured I better write something here before it makes me totally stupid or puts me to sleep.Did not run into Nurse ratchet. That joint has the sweetest nurses it it you ever saw.
Piper, did not have to call you to come pee for me. My devestating good looks and charm got me out of there without having to pee. See you lator, Chicken soup awaits.
Bob

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
Glad to hear your alright Bob. Hope you can hold your head up straight with them takin all that weight out of one side of your head.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Bob,

Takin' the rocks outta yer head always makes ya feel good. Let me know how the codeine does. If ya dont like it, I mite swap ya some Budweiser fer 'em. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

get well soon
bearridge
shade tree medikle clinic

They lived in a typical suburban neighborhood with picket fences that resembled Nancy Kerrigan's teeth. Unknown high school student

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Dang it Bear,
Howd ya know. Wife told me the codine would make me sleep. Ain't been ta sleep yet and it's bout 6:30. Where do ya want ta meet for the swap. I got a weeks worth. At least with enough Bud I'd get to go to sleep.
Bob

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
No rocks??!! I thought that qualified him for non-membership. We sure as hell can't have anyone around here that will be rational or cool.

OUT WITH HIM!

Cast him from the gates, drum him out (like they did when they Branded Chuck Conners when he was the only survivor), tear off his epaulets!

(Joey, don't you know some Cajun epithets that would work here?)