Dangerous cake recipe | SouthernPaddler.com

Dangerous cake recipe

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
3 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
1 Large Coffee Mug
4 Tablespoons flour (that's plain flour, not self-rising)
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons baking cocoa
1 Egg
3 Tablespoons milk
3 Tablespoons oil
3 Tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
Small splash of vanilla

Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.

Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
***The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!***
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT! (This can serve 2 if you want to share!)

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night! :shock:

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Matt....Mizzus Yak came up with this one...I haven't tried it yet. Give us a field report!

islandpiper

OK, here's a little bit of info about women: chocolate information travels like electrons through space between them.

I got home today and told my wife I had a chocolate mug cake recipe for her . She had already gotten it at her job at the bank here in Louisiana. Here I thought Olkyakker was ahead of the curve on this one. guess not.

piper

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
I guess your right Piper......chocolate news gossip between wimmen travels faster than crap threw a goose! :roll:

Miz Yak got this one first thing this morning from her friend at work.

We need a field test report from whoever makes it first!

Must be a high priority designated fiber optic cable between SW PA and LA....I duuno how wimmens gossip and chocolate stories can travel any faster.......

And Piper....I'm so far behind...I think I'm ahead. :?

islandpiper

First field test is complete. I can tell right now that an extensive test schedule will be required to provide enough data for a full analysis. Mug size, mug shape, stirring patterns, egg size etc enter in.

The first test was a success. We shared, as you married guys might expect. It needed some chocolate syrup squirted on top.....ice cream would be good too.

Watching that cake rise up out of the mug is something.

Thanks for the recipe!!

Piper (wiping my lips on the back of my hand)

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Excellent field report Chez Piper! Thanks!!! I'm now wondering how peanut butter chips would work in this instant cake recipe???!!! :p

dangermouse01

Sep 8, 2006
Palm Bay, FL (East coast)
oldyaker said:
Excellent field report Chez Piper! Thanks!!! I'm now wondering how peanut butter chips would work in this instant cake recipe???!!! :p

I am thinking burying a Reese's Peanut Butter cup (or two) down in the middle before cooking might be the ticket.

Gonna have to some experimenting one day.

DM
mike