A

Anonymous

Friend David,

That sounds like a Hitchcock movie ta me? :mrgreen:

regards,

bearridge
bodine school of journalism
hughes rudd award

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it in to a fact. Honore De Balzac

A

Anonymous

Friend Kayak Jack,

Sometimes it seems like this ole world jest went nuts. A fella whacks hizownself cuz hiz ball team won, a heap a folks git kilt over flyin' kites, a woman scalps a kid, some folks down ta the sunshine state starve three little pards (but not herownself) 'n Dennis Rodman haz a new naked pichur fer the PETAphiles.

I been round a long time, but this stuff jest dont make no sense ta me. Wuz it like that when ya 'n Aristotle wuz little pardners?

I plum fergot bout Beretta whackin' that woman 'n Mikey Jackson. I dont think bout Mikey too much. Aint gwine ta talk ta him neither...not after I seen Silence of the Lambs.

respectfully,

bearridge the troubled

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
Aldous Huxley

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
bearridge said:
(SNIP) I been round a long time, but this stuff jest dont make no sense ta me. Wuz it like that when ya 'n Aristotle wuz little pardners? (SNIP)
"Man - is the only animal that blushes - or needs to."
Samuel Langhorn Clemens

"Man - is a dirty, rotten animal; don't ever forget it."

"Man is made in layers, a thin veneer of civilization overlaying a hard, inner core of primitive man. As long as things are going well, then "Please", "Thank you", Yes sir", etc. do. But - in times of stress, the ancient, primitive man emerges again. The same one who killed sabre tootehd tigers, made mastadons extinct, and killed cave bears. Watch it; he'll kill you too."
Jack Voss