Felt like I was there | SouthernPaddler.com

Felt like I was there

Lurker

Dec 6, 2003
Sun City, Arizona
Swamp, Spark

Great trip report, as I read it I felt like I was there with you. I understand where Sparky got his experience at report writing :lol: but where did Swampy get his :?

A

Anonymous

Lurker said:
I understand where Sparky got his experience at report writing :lol: but where did Swampy get his :?

Friend Lurker,

They both done purty good didnt they? I never wondered where Swampy got hiz writin' skill cuz I jest figgered he went ta the Bodine School. Likely the class a '61.

1861. :wink:

regards,

bearridge

P.S. I sho wish them other fellas would tell how they seen it. Jest ta git anuther view. :wink:

Me'n oldyaker aint sho we want ta know what he wore tho.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Knowin how ya'll jest lurk these hare pages to to know what iz fashion in th swamps now, I haz regressed frum say'in what attire i waz seen in durin those dayz on th river. I am puttin the designs to pencel and wil send 'em off to Victoria'z secrets fer their next ar eddition... Thuz i shall fine'ace mah next expo'dition.... When they haz published thoze eye catchin photoz I'll laberate more on um to ya'll... :wink:
In th' mean time Jim ya'll haz a dark winter ahead o' ya! :lol: :lol:
Floure De' Swampy ed Mode
"Fer th' conisure in uz all"

caddepa

Aug 27, 2003
New Jersey
Thanks

Thanks for sharing the trip report. Both (all) of you deserve credit for the effort. I have paddled that section of river and know how beautiful it is. The pictures were GREAT!! They borught back memories and made me realize how young (62) and good looking I am, compared to you guys :D

I did not notice anyone wearing a Southernpaddler shirt :?: I wore 2 differnt versions on my recent trip to Nicaragua, and they attracted a LOT of attention. Even helped "break the ice" with a local girl. She now owns the shirt :wink: It was a small price to pay for establishing an intimate international relationship :D And, I am sure that when she wears it on the beach, it will attract a LOT more attention then when I was wearing it; especially if it gets wet :)

The things I won't do to promote Southernpaddler! Chuck should give me a commision :roll:

andrewp

Aug 27, 2003
Orlando, FL
John!!! That girl wouldn't happen to be the one that you have photographed laying alongside your canoe!!! WhooHooo!!! You da man!!! ;)

Great report by Chuck and Swampy. Loved the pictures, it helps better illustrate the picture you guys were painting in word. Fabulous trip.

Thanks again for the report.