Now all I need is some range time.
651008.jpg

651009.jpg

Ron

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
That sucker looks like it would shoot the animal , clean it and cook it at the same time. That is a CANNON, Hand Held.

A lot bigger then my new one......... North America Arms , The Earl.
1860c-side.jpg

Caliber 22 , Shorts , long ,long rifle and 22 mag.
Capacity 5
Barrel Length 4"
Overall Length 7 3/4"
Overall Height 3 1/8"
Width 7/8"
Weight Unloaded 9.1 oz

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Chuck this is really a short light gun, shoots 410 shotgun shells and 45 long colts. I think this is going to be my grouse gun in Colo. and hog gun down here in Texas , I also have the pistol that matches this rifle and I really like it.
Ron

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
tx river rat said:
Chuck this is really a short light gun, shoots 410 shotgun shells and 45 long colts. I think this is going to be my grouse gun in Colo. and hog gun down here in Texas , I also have the pistol that matches this rifle and I really like it.
Ron

Then you have a matching set that will cover all of the bases for you , shot or rifle ball. Depending on where you are and what you are after.
Those Texas critters will not stand a chance between you and Darrell out there after them.

"O" Boy .. Now ..... I am feeling safe over here especially since you will be using them in Texas and Colorado. I think Florida might be about a 100 yards ( or thereabouts ) beyond there range. :lol: "O" by the way ... Don't fire it while you are in one of your boats or you might have to paddle back a few hundred feet to get to where you fired it. :roll:

Chuck......

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Did a little shooting with this rifle, after half way dialing the scope in I shot a 3 shot group at 50 yards that were all touching.
Little rifle shoots like a 22 not much kick, I figure a lot of hogs will die once I get this little gun really broke in.
Ron

msmiller

Jun 21, 2012
If the rifle is in good condition and can shoot your target in a long distance then its good already.