first week

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
october242011boylesislandhuntingtrip18-1.jpg

october242011boylesislandhuntingtrip24.jpg

october242011boylesislandhuntingtrip3.jpg

october242011boylesislandhuntingtrip29.jpg

darrel i couldn,t let you guys out do me. :wink: :D i got this hog and one more. my daughter which i don,t have her pics on my camera got one also. my son-n-law was the only one that got a deer out of my stand. :( the other two pics are a red neck rv and our camp shelter this is where i pitched my tent,out of rain. yea i know chuck it aint under the stars so to speak but was dry during a rain. :D the one other pics is dang turkeys eating my deer corn. :evil: :(
all in all had a nice week of hunting ,weather was great not too hot not to cool. didn,t have to worry about that 4 letter word. :D
by the way chuck feel free to correct any problems you may see it has been so long since i posted any i done good to get them on here. maybe if any thing there too small instead of too big.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I moved the picture of the turkeys down so it was not attached to the shelter picture. When i looked at it I thought the turkeys were going into the shelter to say ...HI .. to you.

By the way .. Wild Turkey is darn good roasted and stuffed with dressing heck even the bottled kind is pretty good with an ice cube.

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
hey guys yea i eat turkey at thanksgiving or any time i suppose. yea i could just see a drum stick on the table as i watched them pretty much every dang morning going to my feeder. but that bounty they have over there head takes the taste out of your mouth if you kill a hen or one out of season.they need to have a season during deer season.:wink: :(

yea ron you need to get out there cant kill one at home. :lol: dont know what your waether has been like in texas but its been pretty nice of the mornings and some eavenings. sorta warm now suppose to get some rain. got two more hogs this morning. they sho are fat they been eating good on them acorns. gona have some smoked sausage made out of them , maybe a ham too.