For Oldyakker | SouthernPaddler.com

For Oldyakker

islandpiper

hey Yakker.....when you come to ponchatoula be sure to bring your Shell Oil card. I was down there today buying some lawnmower gas and the loudspeaker was droning on. I listened, and this is what it said," Gas up in the front, the carwash is on the side, and GET VACUUMED IN THE REAR".......of course you came to mind instgantly. (This might apply to some other geezers, too. )

I laughed so hard I almost ran gas on my foot.

chhers, Piper

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Piper....You have me laughing so damn hard I spit out some fine Dago Red! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you guys are having fun at my rear ends expense! :wink:

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Sure we laugh. If ya figgered any of us wuz worried, wanna buy a bridge ta nowhere....a highway.....a $1,000,000 pair of washers?

We knew yer so full of it, aint no room fer any polyps ta grow. :mrgreen:

regards
bearridge

The Bill of Rights is a literal and absolute document.  The First Amendment doesn't say you have a right to speak out unless the government has a 'compelling interest' in censoring the Internet.  The Second Amendment doesn't say you have the right to keep and bear arms until some madman plants a bomb.  The Fourth Amendment doesn't say you have the right to be secure from search and seizure unless some FBI agent thinks you fit the profile of a terrorist.  The government has no right to interfere with any of these freedoms under any circumstances.  Harry Browne

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
bearridge said:
The Bill of Rights is a literal and absolute document. The First Amendment doesn't say you have a right to speak out unless the government has a 'compelling interest' in censoring the Internet. The?Second Amendment doesn't say you have the right to keep and bear arms until some madman plants a bomb. The Fourth Amendment doesn't say you have the right to be secure from search and seizure unless some FBI agent thinks you fit the profile of a terrorist. The government has no right to interfere with any of these freedoms under any circumstances. Harry Browne
Br'r Bear, is that the same Harry Browne who had been a friend of Bill Clinton - until his plane mysteriously blew up?

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Nope. That wuz Ron Brown. I dont figger Harry woulda hung out with Willie Jeff. Harry run fer president.....Libertarian Party. He died a few years ago. He 'n Ron Paul wuz pals.

islandpiper

Here I go, hi-jacking my own thread:

Do just a little search and you will find that Willilam Jefferson Clinton was a name he assembled when he ran for public office....I think it was William Robert Clinton till then......like everything he and Hitlary do, it was all for effect.

Piper

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
I reckon it wuz change hiz name 'er tell folks he wuz one of "The Waltons". :wink:

goodnite John Boy
bearridge

Former President Bill Clinton said that if his wife, Hillary, is elected president, he will do whatever she wants. You know Bill Clinton -- when he makes a vow to Hillary, you can take that to the bank.   Jay Leno

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
bearridge said:
Hmmmm.....I figgered it wuz a intransvestite verb.

No problem here..........The Geezers on this forum all have dangling participles. :roll: