Fund raising for a good cause... | SouthernPaddler.com

Fund raising for a good cause...

rpecot

Nov 10, 2006
Katy, TX
First off - Chuck - If you feel this is not the proper forum for something like this, please remove it. I've kicked it around in my head trying to figure if this was the proper place for this. Then I figured, what the hell, yall are like friends and I need to raise a lot of cash, I'll post it as see what you think. With that said, this is an email I recently sent to a bunch of friends and workmates...

Friends and colleagues,

Next month I will be riding my bike (the self-propelled kind, not the motorized kind) across Texas in the bpMS150. It’s a 150 mile (really closer to 170 miles) ride from Houston to Austin taking place on April 12th and 13th to raise money for the National MS Society.

The Shell Team’s goal is for each rider to raise $700. At a minimum, each rider must raise $400. Your help is greatly appreciated. You can make an online donation directly by following the link below:
http://www.ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=217508

If you’re uncomfortable pledging online, give me a call or drop by my office. I’ll be glad to take your money :wink:

Thanks for your support.

Russell

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
rpecot said:
First off - Chuck - If you feel this is not the proper forum for something like this, please remove it. I've kicked it around in my head trying to figure if this was the proper place for this. Then I figured, what the hell, yall are like friends and I need to raise a lot of cash, I'll post it as see what you think. With that said, this is an email I recently sent to a bunch of friends and workmates...

Russell

I might be a nasty , old , vicious , mean and vindictive person ( I have a reputation to uphold and those are my redeeming qualities ) :lol: but not for something like this.

I don't like paying over the computer , still don't trust these things so if you would PM me with your address I would consider it an honor to send either a check ( If a check then who is it made out to? ) or cash (your choice) and you can donate it for me.

Chuck.