Getting in shape. | SouthernPaddler.com

Getting in shape.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
I'm trying to get in better shape for the fall Canada trip. I tried exercise as a means of burning fat. It didn't work for me. When the fat started burning, it smelled like bacon and made me even hungrier! :roll:

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Hmmmm!

Kayak Jack said:
Ohh ... did I mention that an attractive young lady 32 years my junior accompanied me?

Was it your nurse?

I'm sorry, Am I bad! (Jealous!):lol:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Yep , on the good looking guy that was jogging past you in the tights , while you were hiking with the walker or was that a sporty cane. :lol: :lol: I was going to stop and say HI ... but I decided to just keep running. :roll:

By the way canoe paddles make good crutches also. :wink:

Lets see ... 32 years your junior ... 1 x 1 =2 ...almost ran out of fingers but that should make her about 45 , or older.
Chuck.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Now if'in Jack haz a cuttie walkin wit him an hiz 100 pound weights wrapped all around him that iz a good thang. She must be walkin a tad ahead.
Old yaker I haz taken to exerzizin mahself....
hit ain't goin to well here neither... :cry:
The young guys are racin around the curves an hits all I can do to just walk around em! :shock:
When they go about that "tie bo'in" I jest watch.... ( I don't dare wear mah poms there! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Now I'm ponder'in if I kin git me sum hep like Jack does.... :wink:

That silver fox haz sumthin goin on fer sure! An yeah... he'z gittin the "lead out" fer certain!

swampy