Getting smarter as you get older _not | SouthernPaddler.com

Getting smarter as you get older _not

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
I hadnt been fishing in awhile so decided to take the Northwind and go to the lake.

My gear was scattered so it took awhile to round it up but I finally got ready loaded the yak and off I went. Got to the lake unloaded the yak put in the ice chest had bought some bait to use till I could castnet some shad.
I ran through my list, bait box check, paddle check, pfd check,cooler and and drinks check, worms check, rods CRAPPPPP left my dang rods at the house. After I called myself the dumbest sob that ever walked I decided to just go play with the yak , I sure love this Northwind ,I had fun just getting out and paddling. One of my friends was there with a sot and the wind was killing him I was just cruising :D
CRS, forgetful or just plain da# stupid ,not sure which ,I guess I need a list :shock: :shock:
Ron

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Ron,
The invitation is still open. Come on down and we'll boil some EasterEggs, paint them, hide them and then see if we can find them. Hiding your own Easter Eggs is quite a challenge. :shock: :wink: :wink:
. Bob

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Forgetting stuff isn't that bad , now if I could just remember what it was I forgot. :wink:

That's one reason after each trip I clean everything , assort it and stack it so it is right there ready for another trip. Yes , I am prepared and know where everything is. For some reason that does not explain why there is always something missing when I set up camp. You can bet it is at home or left in the Jeep , usually in the Jeep. :roll:

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Bob that wouldnt work for us we would eat the eggs :lol: .
I normally dont forget much ,but sure made up for it this time .
I guess you just cant fix stupid some times.
Ron