Good Bye Mother..... | SouthernPaddler.com

Good Bye Mother.....

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
You Don't Have To Own A Cat To Appreciate This One! You don't even have to like 'em! We were dressed and ready to go out for the New Years Eve Party. We turned on a night light, turned the
answering machine on, covered our pet parakeet and put the cat in
the backyard. We phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The taxi arrived and we opened the front door to leave the house.The cat we put out in the yard, scoots back into the house.
We didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to eat the bird. My wife goes out to the taxi, while I went inside to get the cat. The cat runs upstairs, with me in hot pursuit.
Waiting in the cab, my wife doesn't want the driver to know that
the house will be empty for the night. So, she explains to the
taxi driver that I will be out soon, 'He's just going upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother.' A few minutes later, I get into the cab. 'Sorry I took so long,'I said, as we drove away. 'That stupid
bag was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her with a coat
hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat a$$ downstairs
and threw her out into the back yard!' The cab driver hit a
parked car.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....

Eddie ( one of the Deputies I worked with ) Got a new cat ( full grown from the shelter) and he left the cat inside the home.
Eddie liked to collect snakes of all descriptions and Parrots. At that time he had an African Gray and for some reason that cat wanted that African Gray in the worse way.

Upon arriving home one day after work , Eddie noticed the parrots cage and stand knocked over and on the floor , the cage door was open......:shock:

Looking around he noticed the cat was hiding behind a garbage can in the kitchen , then next thing on Eddies mind ..... was what happen to the African Gray.

Before he could start a search all he heard was ..... Here Kitty, Kitty , Here Kitty,kitty then make the sound of an electric can opener. The Parrot was strolling along on the floor and into the kitchen looking around for that cat.

Ed had to but the bird back into it's cage before he attempted to rescue the cat from behind that garbage can.

That cat bit off more then he could chew , an Africa Gray can beak ( bite threw) a drumstick ( chickens) bone really easy. By the way they love to chew on them , yep they think there cousins are good eats. That cat did not know what he was getting into but he did learn really fast. :lol:

Chuck.
PS. If memory serves me correctly , he called the African gray .... NINJA. :lol: