Happy Birthday | SouthernPaddler.com

Happy Birthday

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Birthday or no, I'm going to have to call you out on this one Chuck. I do not know which two you are referring to. If you are referring to you and I, then that's an immediate 140 candles plus a few. A few more than 127 wouldn't you say? Should you be talking about you and Jack then you are looking at around at least 275 candles :shock: 127 indeed. :D
Bob
Happy Birthday

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
Happy birthday. Geezers. Hope yal have many more to come. See jack I told you eating your grits you would live a long time to. :lol: :mrgreen:

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I dunno, Catfish. Gree-itz and ocra didn't help me all that much. Pickled bologna and viennie snausages didn't either. My 79th birthday is on 24 December. The good die young; I'm figuring on living to about 125-126.

Living that clean life is what does it for me. (Being handsome and humble adds about 10-12 years too.). ;-)

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Wannabe said:
Birthday or no, I'm going to have to call you out on this one Chuck. I do not know which two you are referring to. If you are referring to you and I, then that's an immediate 140 candles plus a few. A few more than 127 wouldn't you say? Should you be talking about you and Jack then you are looking at around at least 275 candles :shock: 127 indeed. :D
Bob
Happy Birthday

Stickbow at 54 and myself at 73 if I would of included two non 8th of Dec folks like yourself and Jack we would of created a candle shortage for everyone else.