Headed Out.... | SouthernPaddler.com

Headed Out....

Kahuna

Aug 27, 2003
DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
Leaving in the morning to our favorite place to camp "Little Grassy Lake". I have written about it before. You would think Sparkey was going along because I am sweating bullets worrying about the chance of rain...raining in torrents now but is supposed to clear up and only be a chance of a rain or thunderstorm now and then. Kahuna :D

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kahuna

Send that rain down here ....... PLEASE..... If this weather keeps up I will have to go camping to just make it rain .... nothing else works , washing the car , waxing it , hanging clothes out on the line , hiking .... absolutley nothing. :evil:

Chuck....

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Mike! Befgore ya go would ya do yer brothers here in the south a little favor? Whip out one of your famous rain dances!
We'd be obliged! :lol:

swampy

be safe and sound when yer out!

Kahuna

Aug 27, 2003
DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
Before ya go....

Already did it :lol: Stuck an extree turkey feather in there... :lol: We are some sick puppies.... :roll: Kahuna
Swampy said:
Mike! Befgore ya go would ya do yer brothers here in the south a little favor? Whip out one of your famous rain dances!
We'd be obliged! :lol:

swampy

be safe and sound when yer out!

DocMobius

Aug 25, 2003
Wasola, Missouri
Kahuna

I'd gouge my eye's out if it would get rid of that mental picture of you and 2 feathers in your @*%#$. Hope you avoided the rain, but then again it might be GOD's way of telling us we need to clean up.

DocMobius
Paddling School for the FeebleMinded

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Doc we down here must be in His way cause we ain't seen a trickle yet.
But when it does come it'll be a gully washer!
Been having to water , from the hose, all the pot plants now having to hit the others... Soon I'm afraid I'll have to have KT go out in the heat and water them.... dern I hate being mean... but someones got to do it :roll:
... the kids are all grown ..... and I'm busy all day long here ....
Awwww look at her now! She's gonna make me some breakfast! She's got the iron skellet out!
"AAAWWWW! Not on the noggin! OOOWWWWeeee! Yes dear! I'll get the hose!"
Got to go. She's begging for me to go and water the garden......

"OUCH!"

swampy

Pirogue

Headed out II

I just got back from dropping the pickem truck up at the house and hooking up the trailer.

The better half will load the goodies and we are off to Rainbow Springs State Park as soon as I can escape the office.

Have a good Memorial Day All!