horse spital | SouthernPaddler.com

horse spital

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
well just came home today after 4 days in the hospital. :( had a real bad inflamed , infected boil on my left hip cheek. i should have went before i did but being stubbard & tuff it had gotten pretty nasty . it was about 3" wide x 10" long. :shock: i was running bad fever with it & headaches. it had gotten so sore that i couuld set down & was begining to effect my walking. after the four days & about 10 gals of ivs & antibodys they got me fixed up i hope .feel much better than when i went in.

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
Get yourself a tube of Drawing Salve and use it before a boil, or other infection get too far along and you need a doc. This stuff works miracles, frequently overnight. I used it on a big infected pimple on the son's back yesterday. Today, it's pretty much gone. Warning, this stuff smells awful! I think it smells like coal tar with a little hades mixed in. But it works goooood!

Mike

WDfrmTN

I still use the "old" stuff:
62258.jpg

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
Looking at the ingredients, it's pretty much the same stuff. "Ichthammol" being what we're after. Whatever brand I've used, it's good stuff to have around.