Hurricane Hermine | SouthernPaddler.com

Hurricane Hermine

NWDad

Oct 4, 2015
Hope everyone in Florida is doing OK. My family in the Live Oak area are OK. Just downed trees and power outages. Praying for you all.

Kevin

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Re: Hurricane Hermione

Here in Central Fla there were tornado warnings and heavy rain but both were in localized areas. All we had here at the house were a few of the outer bands with their quick but heavy rains. it was basically the same as a Summer Thunderstorm except it was quicker and without all the lighting.

NWDad

Oct 4, 2015
Glad everything is ok for you. My Niece's power just came back on this morning so they are getting back to normal. Good news was no flooding or damage to the houses.

dawallace45

Another one where our news coverage was almost non existent , didn't know about it until I saw the reference here and knew to look for it , plenty of stuff on the US election and how Trump is a bastard , not much coverage on hillary , maybe they can't think of any thing good to say about her so just go after trump instead

David

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
David.....

The news is one sided propaganda since the Democrats and Obama can control everything they put out for the public to see or hear. Naturally Trump is the bad boy while Hillary can not do anything wrong and basically gets away with murder ( as in Murdering the truth to suit her ). If anyone else would of done one of the things she has done they would be under the jail and never see daylight again.
Nixon got impeached ( thrown out of office ) for destroying 18 minutes of tapes and she destroyed bunches and bunches of important emails and smiles about it.

This is just my opinion from what I have read on the web........
She has a war chest of millions from overseas donators , undoubtedly ones she contacted when she was Secretary of State and has made all sorts of promises to them to get millions donated for her campaign. Most of the money comes from the nations that want to see America become a 3rd world community. It scares me to think what she might of promised them and I can see the greedy witch selling out America so she can have a ego trip as president.

Hurricanes are our least worry's as far as destroying the states or any part of them , they are just a natural weather action while the real danger wears a pant suit and smiles while planning to stab us in the back.
************************************************************************************************************************************************
This is a good example of what the government is already doing..........
This is a must see, totally mind boggling , only 3 minutes.
This message is very troubling!

This is why Trump’s platform about illegal immigration is resonating with so many Americans. Watch this and pass it on, only 3½ minutes. It’s dated 4/28/2016 This is staggering. Absolutely unbelievable. And it gets NO press.Chairman Chaffetz Opener - Criminal Aliens Released by the Department of Homeland Security 4/28/2016
https://www.youtube.com/embed/2QOwAJ2ez6U

dawallace45

Personally , being here in Australia the illegal immigration doesn't affect me directly although we have our own problem with it , and that problem stems from US government policies , the US government hasn't represented the American people for a very very long time and is instead fixated on trying to go to war with just about every one ,

Now to make it worse it wants to get rid of the only democratically elected predominately muslim government that isn't a lot of raving fanatics and it wants to replace it with a mob of raving fanatics and seems intent in drawing every country in the region into it ,

They took the small number of al qaeda religious nutters and financed them , armed them and they turned into a bigger problem called ISIS , the resulting mass migration is destroying Europe and is even effecting us here

Then Hillary decides she hasn't done enough damage and organizes a change in the government in the Ukraine by backing a group or Neo-nazi nutters and then backing them when they tried to screw over the Russians , in the mean time she insists on sanctions against Russia ,

That is fine for the USA as it doesn't do any real trade with russia , of course it really screws over Europe and even us in Australia as we do a considerable amount of trade with it

Then she decides that she hasn't upset any one else for the last few minutes and stirs up a shit load of trouble with China over a set of islands that china has claimed for several hundred years by backing the Philippines and getting them to claim the islands as well , even though in all the years china has claimed them they haven't stopped any one else passing through or freedom of the sea and such , they haven't even stopped fishermen from the other country's near by living on the islands through out the fishing season

What the hell is the US government doing , getting rid of the only secular government in the middle east , then getting off side with the two main governments that have a large stake in fighting the muslim horde , we should be allying with them rather than pissing them off

David