Irishman's Philosophy.... | SouthernPaddler.com

Irishman's Philosophy....

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
There are two things to worry about, either you are well or you are sick.
If you are well, than there is nothing to worry about... :D
But if you are sick, than there are two things to worry about.... :(
Either you will get well or you will die......
If you get well, there is nothing to worry about.... :D
If you die, there are two things to worry about.... :( Either you will go to heaven, or you will go to hell....
If you go to heaven, there is nothing to worry about.... :D
But if you go to hell, you'll be so damn busy shaking hands with friends, you won't have time to worry! :lol:

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Bro Yak, I haz heard that th' Devil don't allow no time fer fellowship... that shovel'in coal waz all thar waz to do .... now we gotz two mo' thangz to worry bout... :shock:

Better to stay on th' forum and meet up hare rather than try down thar .... :wink:

swampy

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Agreed Brudder Swamp! However there are days when I feel like we're liv'n in a hell right now.... :(

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Brudder Swamp! Your back! You have been gone from the forum so long, I was starting to think you we're abducted by space aliens. I was worried they had their way with you while playing Barry Manalow CD's! :wink:
I know you prefer Barry White! :lol: :lol:

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
aliens had him....second time... :mrgreen:

Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest. Mahatma Gandhi

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
BUT! Still not pregnant ! :shock:

Those space monkeys didn't have a chance! I carried my Geezer Paddlin Cludz membership card and all they could do was gaggle amongst themselves on how cool I looked with the blue Tarp on!
They did wonder about that short/ white headed guy who looks like he is asleep all the time ... They were conserned that his oragnge shirt ment "he must work a lot and is safety conscious..." "No, it's to mark hizself so that raccoons won't run him over when he gets into the sublime position." :mrgreen:

Bro Bar ... I was asked to pass on to ya that you look good in blue too .... what waz that about? :wink: Your next ..... or I think that's what they mumbled .... as they dropped me off at a local Hardees ....
swampy .... returning from the lost isn't so bad if they give ya some change to spend freely ....

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
bearridge said:
aliens had him....second time... :mrgreen:
Br'r Bear, when ya lay uclothed on the couch, eat'n bon-bons, watch'n soaps like Swampy, the aliens can't resist.......... I believe it was them that put on the Barry Manalow CD. I'm wear'n a tin foil hat and britches next time I camp with Lola, I don't want the aliens to spot me! Lola invites them. :roll:

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Lookin' fer Love

Friend oldyaker,

Aliens dont jest come in gals 'n fellas. They got a heap more different kinds. I heard they come down here fer the sex. That iz why the guviment keeps it a secret. They dont want folks ta git scairt.

Ya seen the one that went after Miz Sigourney....after she took off her space suit 'n went ta pettin' her kitty? That wuz the baddest roach I ever seen. I figger it wuz jest lookin' fer sex.

Now some folks likely dont mind....some mite even go lookin' fer it. The fella with all the Playgirl bunnies....I bet he wont think twice.

I wonder if they kin look like whatever they want? If so, if one ever gits me I hope it dont look like a big roach. That could be worse than "Deliverance".

regards,
bearridge
bodine college fer paranormal study

Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate; now what's going to happen to us with both a Senate and a House? Will Rogers

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Yak is having to face his worse fears ... Barry Manilow and "Lola" ...
:shock:

Seems he was dreaming about Lola when the hammer went down on his hand .... Now for that other injury ..... one will only have to use their imagination ....

I don't think I was abducted ... then there is that three months of not knowing where I was ...... :shock: :wink: :roll:

Or let Yak keep on having nightmares... :lol: 8)

swampy