Just a few pics of rivers I paddle | SouthernPaddler.com

Just a few pics of rivers I paddle

buckisland1950

Aug 15, 2007
Savannah, GA
These are a few of the rivers I have paddled on. We just did the Ashepoo River in South Carolina this summer. Really liked the shot of this cedar tree and black water..

Ashepoo%20River%20SC.jpg

buckisland1950

Aug 15, 2007
Savannah, GA
Ogeechee River Big Shoals

Couldn't believe the map listed big shoals on the Ogeechee so I had to go check it out. Sure enough, there were shoals up near the headwaters of our Flat River.....

Shoals%20on%20the%20Ogeechee.jpg

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Nice Pix Buck! Might I suggest a longer kayak paddle? :lol:

Don't let the glass, or plastic boats bother you. Alot of these guys have exterme prejudice against them but those boats have put alot of people on the water and got them interested in wood. Moi for one.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
oldyaker said:
Don't let the glass, or plastic boats bother you. A lot of these guys have extreme prejudice against them but those boats have put a lot of people on the water and got them interested in wood. Moi for one.
... explaining the reason for our prejudice. :twisted:

CamperDave

Nov 12, 2005
Southwestern PA
River pics

Hey Franke...
That shot of the Ashepoo river with Cedar tree and black water is very inviting...and then that pic of you and gator dog on the Pee Dee river makes me want to call oleyaker and tell him to pack up his new canoe and we'll head SOUTH...thanks for the great pics...camperdave