Just playing around a bit. | SouthernPaddler.com

Just playing around a bit.

What do yall think?

08CBH-245x7.jpg

CBH-255x7.jpg

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Pretty girl and classic picture. Uhhh, Bootlegger, how do you go about gettin' a pretty young girl to pose for a picture like that? That skill woulda come in handy in my younger days. :)

Fact is that it is a skill that I didn't really get fine tuned until too late to use it properly.

You know, funny (not so funny really) thing is that I toted a damn professional grade camera just about all over the damned globe, and it never really popped into my head that I could've used it to my advantage...

It is currently 26 degrees outside and I actually turned down a camping trip. Figured that it is a bit too early in the winter for getting that sick.

I'll try to do better.

Thanks for the kind comments. I do alright. I really don't care all that much about who I photograph. I have close to the same amount of fun shooting just any ole body that I come across. Well, almost as much fun, anyway. Trouble is that nobody around where I live wants to have their picture taken, so I just habitually carry it with me and every once in a while, I run into somebody interesting...

Believe it or not, I had just met her a couple of hours prior to that. She immediatly agreed to crawl through the ruins of a sagging store and look pose. Then we went to the location of these photos and she climbed up in the loft of a decrepid barn with no roof, as people drove by and had no problems pulling off such a relaxed expression. Confidence.