laker 13 "new kid on the block" | SouthernPaddler.com

laker 13 "new kid on the block"

woodenyouknow

Nov 19, 2011
Hi my latest diy build a laker 13' has not been wetted or slimed yet but ready to go after a little more primping OOPS" i am being told that board attachment quota has been reached
As i dont know what this means i guess i cant show pictures
"Help please"

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Normal thinking would suggest that but with computers , normal is never the way it is. We might of hit the picture ( attachment ) quota but I find that hard to believe.

I sent a email to Neil and asked him what this is about........Will let you know when he gets back with me.

Chuck.
July 1, 20012 ... Darrell just posted a article and has pictures with it. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9364

JEM

Chuck's forum doesn't have the feature that let's you upload photos directly to it.

If you create a free account at photobucket.com, you can upload as many photos as you want. They will provide a web address that you can copy-paste to this forum and your pictures will show up.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
woodenyouknow said:
I am confused do i get a straight answer or do i just forget about posting the pics?????
woodenyouknow

Either of these work really good and are free to use.
You can use photobucket ..but they do drop pictures now and then...and sized at 640px × 480px or under that.

This one http://imageshack.us/ keeps them ...........A lot of the guys really like imageshack.