Merry Christmas | SouthernPaddler.com

Merry Christmas

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Well, TV programming reminds us that our holiday season is in full progress. Shopping ads do too. And, eating menus are a bit more inflated.

So, before we waddle off with too-full tummies to watch something from faraway on TV, I'll take a few minutes to wish all a Merry Christmas. No matter what joyous celebrations and wonderful customs you enjoy this time of year - and there are many out there - this old heart celebrates Christmas. Pick out a tree; have my granddaughter help decorate it; share a cup of kindness around.

Have a good and cheerful season, fellow paddlers. Enjoy yourselves, and your families. Give good cheer to friends and all around you.

Jack

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Like Jack said........ Merry Christmas to all.

We will have a house full this year , everyone is going to be here over Christmas. They ( the daughters , there husbands and grandson ) are coming in from far and wide to celebrate the holidays with the old folks :lol: . So we are looking forward to having a good time.

Chuck.........

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Well, the majority of the Holidays are over. New Years remains, and if we stay sane there, we can cheat Death again. A little Christmas music was welcome. Excess wasn't, though.
Now, I can play with my new electric train, ride my new bike, and eat candy. I even have a little extra coal and straw to give to the poor kids who were naughty.