Missing photos in trip report? | SouthernPaddler.com

Missing photos in trip report?

audiohio

Mar 6, 2019
I'm reading John Depa's Suwanee River Trip report, but none of the photos are displayed.
The trip report is here ... https://www.southernpaddler.com/community/threads/suwannee-river-trip.7410/#post-73659

Is there something I could do to view the photos?
Is this a known problem and maybe not specific to this particular post, or something I'm doing wrong?

It has been a few years since I've logged on to Southern Paddler, so perhaps this
And thank you to John for a very enjoyable report!

BYW ... I find that John hasn't posted on this forum since 2011. Does anyone know what has become of him?

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
When we were with Go Daddy the pictures were posted along with the articles as you know. Later we switched-providers and in the process of switching all the pictures posted while with Go Daddy were lost.
I posted all of johns pictures for him threw southernpaddler.com. with GoDaddy. When we did the transfer all of my pictures posted with GoDaddy were lost , all of mine.
I haven't heard from John for about a year.

audiohio

Mar 6, 2019
Thanks for the explanation. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of photos across the board. I realize it is a widespread problem, affecting some of my other favorite forums.