Mitey Long Canuck Paddle | SouthernPaddler.com

Mitey Long Canuck Paddle

A

Anonymous

Fellas,

Art sent this. It wore me out jest thinkin' bout this expedishun.

http://www.wetdawg.com/pages/touring/cr ... dex_sk.php

regards,

bearridge
shade tree outfitters

There iz other ways of learnin' bout the behind feet of a mule than gettin' kicked by him, sure az I'm named Remus. ‘N jest cuz these here tales iz bout critters like Br'er Rabbit ‘n Br'er Fox, that dont mean it caint happen ta folks! So scuse me fer sayin' so, but folks who caint learn frum a tale bout critters, jest aint got their ears tuned fer listenin'.
Uncle Remus

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Bear,When do you think it stops being fun and starts to become work?

I like Porterhouse steak but I don't think I could handle it 3 meals a day for an entire year....

I like the missus, but it's nice when she goes and visits her sister, neices and nephews for a long weekend...

I heard that a Southern prison would feed an inmate meatloaf 3 meals a day for 30 days if he didn't behave....

Looks like fun but variety is the spice of life...

I guess I ain't dedicated.....

A

Anonymous

Friend oldyaker,

I reckon after the first few hunerd miles, paddlin' a kayak would git ta be a chore.....mebbe less. :roll:

regards,

bearridge
bodine farmacy school

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. Goethe

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Fellas..... ya'll might be miss'in the story here. Consider the goal for a moment. And then look at the individual value of that goal.

Some paddle to enter a record book.
Some paddle for the surroundings.
Some paddle for the company.
Some paddle for the bragging rights of having accomplished what few have before them.

In all these senarios, there comes an end. I enjoy reading about what these adventurers have to say at the end of their trips. Kinda puts in perspective doesn't it? :wink:

I think you'll find a slice of life in it.

swampy
bodine school o' phlysophic thoughts an' bind blow'in thangs