Miz Robin | SouthernPaddler.com

Miz Robin

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Mick,

I see her boat iz fine, but how bout Miz Robin herownself? How iz she doin'?

regards
bearridge
shade tree medikle clinic

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. Patrick Henry

JEM

bearridge said:
Friend Mick,

I see her boat iz fine, but how bout Miz Robin herownself? How iz she doin'?

regards
bearridge
shade tree medikle clinic

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. Patrick Henry

She's still letting mick live in the house. Her judgment is obviously impaired. :twisted: :lol: 8)

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
On the other hand, she's smart enough to limit his time in the boat shed. Otherwise, he may slip into a coma and remain there all the time.

(Do they have comas in Australia? Maybe, instead, they stay awake for years on end?)

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
G'day bear,

Thanks for asking mate.

Robin has made a complete recovery :D She is at work today but I will show her your post when she gets home.

All test that can be done, have been done and the consensus of opinion is that her turn was an "atypical migraine" what-ever the heck that is.

We have both suffered migraines for years but never seen anything like this. Aparently, these things are fairly commonly brought on by an accumulation of stress.

We have removed all the stressors that we can remove, changed our lifestyles where we can. All our kids have moved away so we can now devote the days when we are not at work to each other.

We are both feeling the need for a little road trip again soon and as soon as our rosters provide us with a few days off at the same time, will be loading the Lakers and heading to some new area to explore.

Matt Wrote

She's still letting mick live in the house. Her judgment is obviously impaired.

:p :p :p

Jack wrote

On the other hand, she's smart enough to limit his time in the boat shed. Otherwise, he may slip into a coma and remain there all the time.

(Do they have comas in Australia? Maybe, instead, they stay awake for years on end?)

Mate, All I need down there is a fridge and a bunk. :p :p

I think she is glad to get me out of the house. :p