RaiderC

Apr 19, 2007
Hartselle, AL
About 6:30AM, July 4, 2006...

morning.jpg

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
One morning, when the wraiths of mist and fog are dancing and twisting around on the water, I"ll be ambitious enough to get up and paddle in it. sigh Usually, though, I find myself sitting on shore, wondering at it - and then, it''s gone.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
BEARS BUDDY said:
Jack says he doesn't like fish, Bear. :D

Unless someone catches them , cleans them and fries them up for him with olive oil , Zantarians batter mix , garlic , lemon juice , some onion and Italian seasoning , then he is an eating machine. The Man can make a industrial shop vac from Sears look like a toy when it comes to his chow. My guess is he just enjoys good chow. :wink:

Heck , he even ate part of the paper plate trying to make sure he did not miss anything on the last trip when we had the fresh fish. We still are looking for the fork he used and ... NO ... I will not go in there and dig around to check. All I know is he never screamed when in that private place of relaxation while making a deposit.

I can tell you right now ..... Jack does not have brown eyes because of any heratige or family ties...... No Sir ... They are brown because he is full of ________ Ya fill in the blank. (Please keep it clean , Charmin is the natural choice to clean it , later. ) :roll:

Chuck.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I was an ill man at the time, and unsure of which way the tide was going. My foot slipped on a banana peel, and the wind was in my face. A speck of dirt got in my eye, and someone tripped me. Paper plates are high in fiber, and I trucked those Zatarain's down from Michigan. There were no strawberry sundaes on Outhouse Key, and the sun was blinding my eyes.