My new duckboat | SouthernPaddler.com

My new duckboat

TX_yakker

Sep 23, 2008
Had to brag a little. Thanks to all the posts here that helped me along the way. I pretty much read every Pirogue post

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

finished3.jpg

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
TX_yakker said:
Had to brag a little. Thanks to all the posts here that helped me along the way. I pretty much read every Pirogue post

I have NO IDEA on how to say this about your fine craft , except that I have the understanding that some Ducks are lurking on here.

With any luck you will get the ones who have not seen your marvelous craftsmanship and camouflaging abilities. Now when you go duck hunting and get zilch , remember it is not our fault ... You posted those pictures so the ducks know what to look for and fly .... WAY .... around you.

So after a hunting trip you and the family have to have Spam for supper it is not our fault. Look at the bright side , you saved a lot of $$$$ on shotgun shells and had a day outdoors. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck.

a Bald Cypress

May 7, 2007
Northwest Louisiana
P

No doubt, a fine looking boat.

If it were mine, about the only thing I would do to improve it would be to add a retriever [pick your own type] and a small deck on each end for added support.

Great paint job