New guy-giving a shout out | SouthernPaddler.com

New guy-giving a shout out

beemer

Jan 5, 2009
Great site, fixing to buy materials / build. Great to have such a knowledge base for my upcoming "problems", scratch that "challenges". thx in advance.
beemer / keith

Nockatee

Nov 21, 2008
Tryon, NC
Welcome aboard!

Welcome!
I'm a noob here as well, but can assure you this is a quality bunch.
I just finished an application of glass and resin on my project a few minutes ago. This boat building is fun and a good break from riding. :roll:
Beemer.....I've had an Airhead, Brick and F series over time. Loved them all!
Come to the mountains for a ride some time.

See you on the river or the highway!
Nockatee

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Welcome aboard, Beemer. Where are you from? We have paddlers on here from all over the world. Some, further.

Join in and contribute your experiences, questions, answers, etc. - stories too. Of course, all stories have to be verifiably true. Over two hundred years ago, Cap'n Meriwether taught me to be truthful, and I have been ever since. So should you.

Gator

Dec 15, 2006
East Lansing/Okemos Michigan
Hi Beemer, Glad so see you found us. After a while you'll wonder if you are sure you want to be assoicated with some of us... but its too late now. Search the forum and you'll find almost anything your looking for, If you can't find it, start a new topic and someone will be able to help.

beemer

Jan 5, 2009
newguy shoutout

Thanks every one-nokatee-I have a 1987 k 100 lt the flying brick! Kayak jack we live in south central missouri-west plains area-great water for small boats abounds, some of it even has trout in it!!! ever hear of mammoth springs ar? just down the road 30 minutes. I will work on my honesty issues, but i gotta tell you I am a recovering trucker.

Oyster

Dec 5, 2008
OBX North Carolina
Gator said:
Hi Beemer, Glad so see you found us. After a while you'll wonder if you are sure you want to be assoicated with some of us... but its too late now. Search the forum and you'll find almost anything your looking for, If you can't find it, start a new topic and someone will be able to help.
LOL! I have been looking for Paris Hilton and have yet to find her. :cry: :lol:
Its a great site indeed. But be warned, there are a bunch old guys that suffer from ADHD when it comes to a topic, :wink: but I use the term adult losely too. :lol: We still play with toys.

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
Welcome to the dark side, beemer. some here are harmless, the rest are hopeless. A good group of geezers and GITs (geezers in training)

islandpiper

Beemer, great to have you aboard, but you can't use the name KEITH here.......there are entirely too many KEITHS here now.....like a half dozen or so. ..........you'll have to go by something else, like beemer or kenneth or hey you.

Have fun building and paddling, we'll all take part in your adventures!! piper (keith)