New Kayak Plans: Freedom 11 | SouthernPaddler.com

New Kayak Plans: Freedom 11

JEM

Greetings builders!

We're pleased to announce our latest set of plans, the Freedom 11.

http://www.jemwatercraft.com/proddetail ... =Freedom11

11PP-450.JPG

Thanks!

Matt - JEM Watercraft

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Grandkids monkeying
Seriously the Freedom will get a good field test from my two Grandaughters they are rougher than a cob on stuff
Ron

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
As some of you might notice , I really don't think so but in case you do..... There were several posts missing and this message has replaced them , That little gremlin called , it has noting to do with this post got rid of them.

The GENERAL SECTION is for anything , not the other sections where members are posting new boat designs or asking questions , I would say serious ones since they have asked them. Off the wall answers that has nothing to do with the matter at hand will vanish. Like when someone asked about varnishing there boat and the answer was to plant a rose garden.... MISTAKE.

WE WILL GET SERIOUS and stay with the topic where members are asking something or where it is a matter of furnishing good information.

WE HAVE BEEN GOING THE OTHER WAY .... NOT ANYMORE..... Shoot the SHIT... YEP.. I SAID ... SHIT in the general section and keep the others in retrospective to what they are about.... If not then expect your post to just vanish...................Especially if it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

We are adults , lets at lease act like juniors in high school. :lol: After all a member has designed a new boat for everyones enjoyment , lets support him and not degrade his post. If you can't say anything to the positive or to the negative then let it go and don't wander off into the wild blue thinking of something to say just to say something that has not a dam thing to do with the subject at hand. Do that in the General Section. By the way I will be cleaning up some other areas in the near future.

We have 863 members and as right now 24,243 posts on this forum , it is not like when we started with only 12 members so lets all do our best.. The BS is in the General section , or it will go to never , never cyber land..If the moderators on here miss it then I will catch it. (not saying they are angles , by no means and if they are at fault then I will correct it ) It is time to clean up our act and I might be the worse for not doing that.

Chuck.
NO THREATS... Just a good old fashion warning ... If things keep going as they have then there is something that can be done , redesign this web site and LOSE.. Yep .. Lose everything that has been posted , a great way to start over. Now do you think I am serious :?:

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
I'm trying to get PAPierogie interested in the F-11 for that beautiful dam near him. Nice yak for the right reason.

Is this Yak BS or General BS.....I'm confused? :?

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
I figger we are all in truble.....but there iz only one section that sez "dont show no humor"...the serius boat buildin' section. I try hard not ta smile over there, but sometimes I stumble....even on my new Mac. :mrgreen:

regards
bearridge

I have not lost my mind - it's backed up on disk somewhere.  Unknown?

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Heya Matt,

yet another great idea and design. as Ron has said, a beauty for the grandkids monkying round, but also a versatile little boat in its own right.

I completely missed this thread. I went out back and gave myselft two sharp uppercuts.

Chucky mate, I missed the posts that upset you. been playing with my Laker drawings today 8)

Oooh Matt, I am feeling the urge to be naughty on this boat. :p