new post | SouthernPaddler.com

new post

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
hey geezers don,t if all u guys are working on dem piro,s or what. yal got to get busy & post some new post i,m running out of ones to read.

i guess sparky , yak , jack & mac are recuperating from their bug bites. yak i guess ur puter may be froze from ur spring storm . :D :lol: (cat)

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Heya Bob, :lol:

A Poppy nap is an afternoon sleep for an old geezer.

In Aus, Poppy is another name for grand-dad, ie grand Pop or just pop or in my case, poppy :D all my grand kids, the kids in the neighbourhood and even the villians who work for me call me Poppy :shock: :D

I am way to young to be gettin old.

JEM

My kids call my father-in-law "Pop Pop".

If I'm running ragged all day and have work to do work into the night, naps don't do it for me. Mostly because I couldn't fall asleep with my 9 and 12 year old running around the house. Plus I'm not the type to fall asleep very easy.

What does work for me is stretching out in the recliner and just laying flat and still for about 10 minutes. I've done this since I was in my 20s and learned what really hard work was. Seems to give me a recharge.

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
mick i believe them aliens got after yak,jack & sparky. sparky must be the only one that got away. haven,t seen hide nor hair of the other two. :lol: they must sure nough be taking a popy nap.(hibernating) u know things up north sleep in the winter. :D (cat)