New tent | SouthernPaddler.com

New tent

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Chuck
I got the Spirit Deluxe 17 ft, So far I love it .
I guess I could do like some folks and run it on two pontoons ,but it would be He!! to paddle.
Ron

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
tx river rat said:
Chuck
I got the Spirit Deluxe 17 ft, So far I love it .
I guess I could do like some folks and run it on two pontoons ,but it would be He!! to paddle.
Ron

That is one fancy tent........I'm happy to see you included the AC with it. One of the guys from the Carolin's came down here several years ago to do some paddling and I set him up on a trip. When he got here I meet him at a local camping area and he was using one of these trailers and he loved it. He told me he has been all over in it and planed on a lot more areas to visit.
liberty-exterior.jpg

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
My new camping system is a wee bit smaller then your new tent. :lol: But is is a lot lighter then my old one , half the weight. Yep I went all the way got the pack , the stay for it and the hip ( Wing ) belt , both items can be attached or removed depending on how I want to use it. Now I just have to get into shape and released by the Doc's so I think it will be used this Fall with any luck.

http://www.sixmoondesigns.com
Swift__10_4c1a442e60594.jpg

The Swift Pack has undergone some major changes for the 2011 season. The new basic Swift Pack is 3 ounces lighter coming in a 15 ounces.

The Swift Pack is also much more configurable. Thereby allowing you to better configure the pack to meet the needs of your trip. A new Optional Hoop Stay is available, this stay will allows for excellent load transfer. We've removed the attached hip belt and made it an option. If you need a hip belt you can add our new optional Wing Belt (4 ounces) or Webbing Belt (2 ounces).

The Wing Belt has two large pockets, each of which can hold 60 cubic inches of gear for a total of 120 cubic inches of storage. This provides more than ample storage for cameras, GPS, snacks, sun screen and other quickly needed supplies. The Wing Belt has been designed to provide maximum load transfer to your hips. By transferring the load over a wider area, you get a more comfortable carry.

We've also changed to a softer but durable mesh in our outer pockets.