..........NOTICE........... | SouthernPaddler.com

..........NOTICE...........

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Guy's....

I have been off of the forum for a while and just today got back on here due to a couple reasons. The main thing are all the operational changes being made to the form , basically from A to Z.

The forum will be going threw some changes which will improve it for all of us. Till those changes are completed things might get sketchy and there is a possibility we might be down for a while. If that happens bear with us since this is an ongoing process which is being done as time is available.
With any luck that should be after this weekend or next weekend.

I noticed that postings have been made and in the last 12 days this change has been in progress so it appears everything is going as planned.

As far as new members , the forum will have to be completely changed over to the new system before any new folks can sign on.

Chuck.......

texastom

Jul 29, 2013
Dallas
Thanks Chuck. I know I don't fully understand, and bet many others don't either, what a PITA it must be to keep this running. We appreciate the time and money you generously give to all of us.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Texastom
Thanks for the kind thought........
I posted the notice since I was told the whole system might crash during the move and lose everything.
If that happen I wanted folks to know so they could understand why after 17 years everything vanished. So far everything is working and looking good. More time is needed so we are not out of the woods , YET.
There is a lot to move from point A to point B.

FrankAS

May 2, 2017
Ocala National Forest
Thanks, Chuck and Matt for your help and patience to get me registered, I am grateful to be able to respond to some of the topics, and ask questions when I get around to starting my UJ Pirogue (had the kit for 4 years at least.)