OK ... GUY's ... List your favorite palces , skip the BS. | SouthernPaddler.com

OK ... GUY's ... List your favorite palces , skip the BS.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
OK.. Guys...... As someone might notice .:roll: . I have created a new thread dealing with where are the best places in your area to paddle.

I believe this will be helpful to everyone if they publish there information on here so we can use it as a reference point for planning outing , camping and paddling or just good times.

Feel free to list your favorite links , rivers , campgrounds or anything related to relaxation.

Please keep the BS to a minimum since this is for information that is available to everyone. OK :D

Canoe Outpost folks can also list there information on here and why there river is the best to paddle , providing they are a member. JOE or VAL , List our favorite river.:D

Chuck.

I used the bold print for the folks that have a problem understanding , just helping someone with good information and not a ton of BS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
The best way to do it is like this , for a person to reference it when looking for some fun. They can go down and scan the states , then find the rivers or campgrounds.........

The Header and at the start of your information.

Florida , The Econ , Seminole County (Or my back yard ) :lol:
Then why it is a good river or any link you have where the folks treat you good and the information about what anyone would ask you..

Use the KISS idea ... Keep It Simple Stupid ...Ya dealing with folks on here and the ones looking at us , about 8 million a year.

Chuck.
Well I see someone has already beat me by posting some information... I will correct it.