Okefenokee Trip with pictures. | SouthernPaddler.com

Okefenokee Trip with pictures.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
This is Bill Logans trip report on the Okefenokee that the 4 of us took and due to the 4 pages ( with photos ) I have listed his link to the article instead of the whole article on this page.

Article is the wrong word it is actually a mini book and a darn good one , Bill always does a good job of reporting on a trip.

http://www.canoe-suwannee.com/oke12P1.htm

Just click on it for his report and happy paddling By the way all of the paddlers are members of this forum .
Bill Logan ,Http://www.canoe-suwannee.com , Gator Mac , John Depa and myself , oldsparkey.

Chuck.

caddepa

Aug 27, 2003
New Jersey
website

Thanks, Chuck, I was able to access the site this AM and enjoyed re-visiting our Okefenokee adventure. Even though we got off to a cold, wet start it was a pleasurable trip overall. I'm glad Bill went to all of the time and trouble to preserve the experience.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
John

I enjoy the trips several times. We are paddling and actually doing the run, then later looking at the pictures and re doing the trip in my mind.
Brings back a lot of pleasant memories. :)

I was just looking and reading Bills repost and would not mind doing it again. But when it is just a bit warmer.
Chuck.