Orlando , Fl and the Gun Control Question. | SouthernPaddler.com

Orlando , Fl and the Gun Control Question.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I will probable get into a lot of trouble asking this but as far as I know we still have free speech or freedom to ask questions.
***************************************************************************************************************************************************
Florida.......

Orlando , Florida made a morbid history today due to a terrorist ( Identified as a Muslim ) killed 50 people today and wounded a lot more , I'm sure you saw something about it on the TV today.
The Gloom and Doom folks ( News Media ) can not talk about anything else in the news and it appears they have forgotten about the singer that was killed the night before. ( Saturday )

The news media is usually reporting a shooting all the time. It seams like we have a shooting every day around here , if not a shooting then a stabbing or a home invasion or a hit and run with a vehicle. No one mentions gun control in those news casts about the shootings.

Watching the news tonight everyone is calling for gun control which strikes me as the wrong way to go. This shooting was at a gun free zone , except for the one gun the terrorist had and used.
If it was a carry area then a person or persons in there could of saved a lot of lives with a single shot or a couple of shots.
I have never heard of a terrorist going in a carry area and trying there luck there , they like the areas where no one can defend themselves so it appears that the liberals want to increase those areas for the terrorists.

One thing is guaranteed to happen the Democrats and Obama will be screaming for gun control and it strikes me as weird that a shooting of this magnitude happen today since all the talks about gun control had died down. It appears that when that topic quiets down then a mass shooting happens somewhere.

I also read on the computer where a person in LA ( California ) was stopped and arrested today with automatic firearms and possibly explosives , he stated he was on his way to a gay parade in LA according to the article.
Part of the article .....( A heavily armed man who said he was heading to a Los Angeles-area pride parade was arrested early on Sunday in nearby Santa Monica, but there was no apparent link with the deadly mass shooting in Florida, authorities said.)

The LA Times has this........
" Man with weapons and potential explosives identified, 'wanted to harm' L.A. gay pride parade, chief says."

My question is .....
Is all of this to get the topic of gun control back into the spot light or something else?
Any thoughts about it ????

Chuck.
I bet if it would of been a carry area and someone managed to get a shot off after the terrorist fired a shot it would of made the late news and the back page in the paper , if any of that.

dawallace45

What got me interested in the number of people who are claiming it is a false flag operation , there was a cop did an article and was saying how normaly when there is a shooting the media can't wait to show pictures of gratuitous carnage and buckets of blood and so far in the media there has been very little , he reckoned that it's normal to see more at a little league game ,

Must admit that I've not seen much of it on Australian TV , and if it wasn't for the sound track from all the talking heads it could have been any where a lot of cops have shown up , union meeting or as my mate says [ he retired cop ] free donut tasting

Youtube is full of clips all claiming false flag and there have been several interviews in youtube where people are saying some thing is wrong when they were saying so many where unidentified , the person being interviewed reckons that as some one who had been to that place many times he knows that security is very strict and you can't get in with out showing ID so all of the bodies would have had full ID

Another question being asked and rightly so is why it took 3 hours to send swat in

And now it seems that a goodly number of those killed and wounded were shot by police

Sounds like the Lind Cafe debacle in Sydney , the police waited far too long to go in , they wouldn't hand over to the army who were trained to handle that sort of situation because doing so would have meant that it was a terrorist situation , and it wasn't politically convenient to call it that when they did go in after throwing in several flashbangs the police used the wrong firearms and ammo for that sort of situation then after the first few officers went in the ones behind threw another few flash bangs in after them making them blind and they shot indiscriminately and did more damage than the terrorist

What ever happened it was a screw up

David

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
Once again it was a gun free zone. All that means is the only ones with weapons are the terrorists. The rest are targets. As for Crock-o-rama looking like a fool--he can't help it.

hairymick01

I think I warned on here a few years ago abount an "event" similar to our Port Arthur Masacre happening over there and the following media and political hype to bring in firearm control in spite of your beautiful 2nd Ammendment.

This is just so similar, it is frightening. One man shot and killed 50 people ? I call BS on that alone. SWAT took 3 hours to respond ? More BS.

Be very wary of any so-called media polls claiming "overwhelming support" for gun control. That will be BS too.

Guard your 2nd Ammendment well, arm up now while you still can. A shit storm is coming for sure.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
hairymick01 said:
Guard your 2nd Ammendment well, arm up now while you still can. A shit storm is coming for sure.

I think you are correct , again , Mick.
I received this in the email this morning and wnated to pass it on since the news media will not mention it.
**************************************************************************************************************************************************
Under the cloak of darkness without any background checks!
The UPS pilot lost his job for refusing to remain silent.

A MUST WATCH, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AND IRATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=K ... e=youtu.be