Pending Rock Sale | SouthernPaddler.com

Pending Rock Sale

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Monday The Doc. is going to take the rock out of my head. I will be in the hosp. overnight and will hopefully get to come home the next day. If I can talk the Doc. into giving me the stone I will put it up for bid on here. :shock: Maby I can come out of this a rich man (or at least be able to pay my hosp. bill). :D Now, if nobody bids on it I will charge yall a small fee for me not sending it to you anyways. :wink: Easy Street, here I come. :?
Bob

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Wannabe said:
Monday The Doc. is going to take the rock out of my head. I will be in the hosp. overnight and will hopefully get to come home the next day.
Bob

When they take that rock out , there will be nothing up there then , so I guess you plan on running for a Senate or Congress seat. I sure hope everything goes well since we need someone there ( Washington ) we can trust.

Good Luck and the best , I will be taking the wife in for some more foot surgery ... two different people and two opposite ends of the country who are getting worked on in the same day.

Chuck.

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
It saddens me to inform ya'll that there will not be a rock sale. During the extraction process the jack hammer shattered the rock. Surgery took longer than they thought because they could not find the right sized nozzle for the Shop Vac to extract all the peices. Hate to dissapoint you on the chance to buy a truly unique rock. Anyway, everything went ok and They let me come home this morning. Strange thing is that it hasn't hurt any so I do not have to take any of those pain pills.
Bob

gbinga

Nov 7, 2008
Hoschton, GA
Wannabe - what kinda rock are we talking about? I know people get stones in various places but I've never heard of anything in the head... :shock:

Glad to hear you are alright!

George

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Probably an unexploded 20MM projectile in your head from when you flew that ZEKE in the big one.... :roll:

Glad yer OK Bob! I mean physically! :lol:

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
tx river rat said:
Dang no pain meds :shock:
I sort of liked your post when you were taking them.
Ron
Bro glad your doing ok

Ha, Ha Ya'll can't laugh at me this time. Well, not for that reason anyway. That's why I call them Stupid Pill. Hate them things.
Bob

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
The Yes Dear is right. Ya'll shoulda heard the tounge lashing I got when I said "I want to go fishing. You wanna go" . Guess who sat down and shut up? Wasn't her. She is a pretty quiet woman until she's trying to take care of you.
Bob