Pk trip Yanke and Texas Redneck | Page 3 | SouthernPaddler.com

Pk trip Yanke and Texas Redneck

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
After some personal difficulties its time to start covering some water again . Has cooled off here so I am planning another stage to the trip so
hang on we are going paddling.
Ron

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
tx river rat said:
After some personal difficulties its time to start covering some water again . Has cooled off here so I am planning another stage to the trip so
hang on we are going paddling.
Ron

Weather is cooling down around here , next week in the mid 80's for good times on the water and then in the low in the mid 60's at night for some good sleeping up around the Ocala area ........ Like you ... it has me in the get out ( Giddy Up & go ) there mode. :D

Been waiting for this weather to get here since March.

Chuck.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Ron,

What stretch of the Brazos ya aim ta paddle this time out? Ya plan ta begin a trip where ya left off on the last one? Bout when do ya figger yer gwine ta shove off on this one?

the extra nosey
bearridge

Will Munny: Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess he had it comin'.
Will Munny: We all got it comin', kid.

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Bear
I can not realy answer your questions right now, got a couple more appointment's at the VA and then we will see if we can nail it down a little better.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
The Geezer Cafe (which shoulda been called "The Wailin' Wall") iz the place ta tell us if the VA gives ya a good report......but I dont figger any of us will gripe if ya tell us here. :wink: Good luck.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
tx river rat said:
Bear
I can not realy answer your questions right now, got a couple more appointment's at the VA and then we will see if we can nail it down a little better.

Ron ...

The best of luck with the VA , if yours is like the one here in Orlando you will need it. I got up and walked out of the this one , never been back. :twisted:

By passing that , like you I have doc's to see ( NOT the VA) and don't you know it .... they always have appointments scheduled for the patient when the weather is just right for getting out and enjoying life.

As much as it hurts , I have to agree with Bear , best if we take this to the Corner (Geezer ) Cafe' even though the medical visits do qualify as trips. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just not fun ones.

Chuck.