Polish Style Hamburgers (Kotlety siekane) | SouthernPaddler.com

Polish Style Hamburgers (Kotlety siekane)

Kahuna

Aug 27, 2003
DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
Enjoy!! Kahuna
Hamburgers Polish Style
(Kotlety siekane)

1 medium onion
1 carrot
1 stalk celery
1 med potato, peeled
1-clove Garlic minced(more if you desire)
few sprigs parsley
1- lb ground beef
2 slices bread, crumbled
1 egg
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 T butter
1 c sour cream
2/3 Cups canned French fried onion rings
Chop first 5 ingredients. Add to next 5 ingredients and mix lightly but thoroughly.
Shape into 8 patties and brown on both sides in butter.
Remove from skillet and blend sour cream into drippings.
Put patties back in skillet. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Top with onion rings

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kahuna

Good timing ......... sort of. :?

I get back from a camping trip after beating my brains out trying to figure out the makings for the suppers ..........so I am sure the guy's eat really good .....then I hop over to the forum and here is something that would have been great out in the woods for supper ..........

What did I ever do to you to be treated this a way....... Shazzzzeeee, No Respect. :roll: These burgers I will have to try...... :D

Chuck.
PS .. I don't have that many brains left and need to keep the ones I still have. :lol:

Kahuna

Aug 27, 2003
DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
Polish Hamburgers

Chuck...Sorry :lol:
I hope you like the recipe. What a deal....Bubba hasn't posted anything for a while and then low and behold
he posts a recipe!!! KAHUNA
oldsparkey said:
Kahuna

Good timing ......... sort of. :?

I get back from a camping trip after beating my brains out trying to figure out the makings for the suppers ..........so I am sure the guy's eat really good .....then I hop over to the forum and here is something that would have been great out in the woods for supper ..........

What did I ever do to you to be treated this a way....... Shazzzzeeee, No Respect. :roll: These burgers I will have to try...... :D

Chuck.
PS .. I don't have that many brains left and need to keep the ones I still have. :lol: