short video of the Swamper | SouthernPaddler.com

short video of the Swamper

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
I was experimenting with the video feature of my $99.00 camera to see how the Swamper behaves through the water. Works pretty good. There's a bit of inactivity in the middle of the video while I turned around and came back through the frame.

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
It does work pretty good. It was a little dark because of the overcast skies. Trim looks about right-- maybe could trim the bow up a bit , but she paddles great just like she is.

Joey

john the pom

Jul 30, 2007
Queensland
That's pretty steep looking water Joey, I noticed ya came back a lot quicker than you went. Just be careful no one steals yer camera ya big poser 8)
Cheers John.
Ps boat looks excellent, well done!

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Thanks John. I'm not quite up on Queensland speak-- what exactly is "steep" water? :? :)

:oops: Oh, just took a closer look at the film. The frame does appear to be tilted slightly. Must have jarred the tripod when I turned the camera on.

"Yes, I'm ready now, Mr. DeMille." (Let's see how many get that reference.)

Joey

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
tx river rat said:
Told you it would spoil you.
Now get Matt to send you the plans for the Duck.
Ron

She HAS spoiled me. I kinda like designing something unique. Unless something really catches my eye, I'll try another one from Roll The Dice Fabricators. Pretty good designs but skimpy on the details. :mrgreen: