Simply Taste-T! | SouthernPaddler.com

Simply Taste-T!

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Usually, I drink tea rather than coffee. Here are a couple of simple variations I've tried - and like.

With green tea, I add a small slice of fresh ginger into the water as it's warming in the nuker. Then, just plop in the tea bag or tea ball of green tea, let it steep, & enjoy.

With black tea, I add a short chunk of stick-cinnamon. About 1/2" - 3/4" chunk flavors up the tea real nice. A possible extra bonus is that some research indicates fresh cinnamon fights sugar diabetes.

Remember - GENTLEMEN drink tea, and single malt Scotch - but never at the same time

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Kayak Jack,

Dont give up on us...okay? One day ya mite amble inta Ole Sparkeys Cafe 'n we'll be jest oozin' culture. We mite even take up polo 'n git ta playin' Scribbage. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

regards,

bearridge
bodine social club

If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Thomas Szasz

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Hey Swampy,

Attention all hands. Jack likes grits. That iz all. Smile, raise yer hands 'n rattle off a simple sentence. :mrgreen:

respectfully,

bearridge
bodine culinary institute

Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. Mark Twain

Bullhead

Mar 27, 2005
Indiana
Hey, I once saw a monkey riding a dog with a saddle... get two teams of trained monkeys and dogs with saddles... teach them to play polo.... WOW! you just can't get any classier than that!
Bullhead