SKUNK FEET(Grasshopper) | SouthernPaddler.com

SKUNK FEET(Grasshopper)

Kahuna

Aug 27, 2003
DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
NOW...Answer me this....GRASSHOPPERS feet smell like catfish bait cause he won't wear socks in his tennis shoes. GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS to tell him WHY HE SHOULD WEAR SOCKS!!! KAHUNA :D P.S. the bride calls Grasshopper "SKUNK FEET" :roll: also...he has this aversion to Underwear :lol: KAHUNA :shock:

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Bubba consider this. My eldest son ALWAYS went around ANYWHERE without socks. Then it was deck shoes if he did wear shoes.
Today he is VERY high up in banking.... me? I wore socks... now I got to look fer empty cans along the highway to get a haircut!...
Bottom line: Socks don't make the man... money makes them wear socks! :lol: :lol: :lol: ( and Wingtip shoes too!)
swampy

A

Anonymous

Kahuna said:
. "SKUNK FEET" :roll: also...he has this aversion to Underwear :lol: KAHUNA :shock:

The way I see it, I don't think that apple fell too far from it's tree! :)

Kahuna

Aug 27, 2003
DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
WELCOME GUEST!!

WELCOME GUEST !!! NO PROBLEMO!! This is all in good fun. I like to get peoples reaction!!! You guests keep on poppin' in. NOW SIGN UP AS A MEMBER :!: :!: BUBBA says HEY :!: KAHUNA :D

DocMobius

Aug 25, 2003
Wasola, Missouri
All this from a fly swappin, chilli powder snortin, soap makin, bubba that locks his Fish Head Eatin Tom Cat in the van and wears a turkey feather in his but crack Guy who compares his kids smelly feet to catfish bait and drinks his homemade hootch.

Whew, Did I leave anything out? :roll:

We love ya, Kahuna. Your more entertainment than the comedy channel.

DocMobius

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Tell Grasshopper this. If my feet smelled like cat fish bait, I'd be damned sure to wash'em before I got near the water.

Just a thought. And, come to think of it, if you ever get near salt water with him, maybe catfish bait smells something like shark bait. That might convice him.

On second thought, forget it all. He obviously hasn't discovered girls yet. Some little 14 or 15 year old swishy in a pony tail and a starter bra will get the message across better than any of us Olde Fartes ever will.