Snow Man Cheeseball.... | SouthernPaddler.com

Snow Man Cheeseball....

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Kids and Grandbaby came in last night. Thought I'd make something special for a snack. So, I made a snow man. I took two packages of cream cheese and let them soften. I got about eight ounces or so of shredded cheddar cheese. I mixed them up together. I made 3 different sized cheese balls from them. EX: Small, medium and large. I placed them on a platter in the form of a snow man slightly pushing on them until the back of the 3 balls lay flat on the platter. I dusted him with with ground parmesan cheese. I than used peppercorns for his buttons and mouth, cut off the tips of black olives for his eyes. I carved a small carrot from a chunk of carrot for his nose. Couple of red pepper slivers for his scarf.

When you mix up the cheese ball, you can also kick it up with a little ground horse radish, ground nuts or anything else you think you would like.

They hated to carve it up and spread it on crackers it looked so nice, but when they got the munchies it wasn't a problem.

Chuck, If you don't know what a snow man looks like, I'm sure Jack or myself can send you a picture with no problem! :wink:

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
oldyaker said:
I carved a small carrot from a chunk of carrot for his
Friend oldyaker,

Whew. That called up the time Nautius Maximus built mister 'n miz snowman in our folks back yard. He run outta snow, so he jest built one, but he put all the parts on it.

Our folks pretended not ta see it. Some a the little pardners never heard "hermaphrodite" before.

regards,
bearridge
bodine anatomikle society

When all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
oldyaker said:
Chuck, If you don't know what a snow man looks like, I'm sure Jack or myself can send you a picture with no problem! :wink:

You got me to thinking and as you know that is a bad thng.......I have seen some pictures of a snowman, now if I can just find that picture.
I Bet I could make one out of Tofu or some cold grits and it would be a healthy low fat one. :D

Chuckles
UPDATED REPORT........Looked all over and could not locate the picture of a snowman but I do have a picture of Swampy..... is that close enough?

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
oldsparkey said:
Chuckles
UPDATED REPORT........Looked all over and could not locate the picture of a snowman but I do have a picture of Swampy..... is that close enough?

Chuck! Snowmen are supposed to be cute! :shock:

Tofu and geeritz snowmen? Bah Humbug!!! :x