Some Cool "T" Shirts......... | SouthernPaddler.com

Some Cool "T" Shirts.........

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
The dam heat down here is getting into some temperatures that no one likes so trying to figure out how to stay cooler outside .... I know stay inside.... :roll:

Anyway being outside and trying to be cooler I got some "T" shirts from Cabelas to try...... They are the dri-release microblend performance fabric by Optimer.

85% polyester and 15% cotton which dries 4X faster then cotton alone. These suckers dry faster then the Coolmax Extream and these have the fresh guard in them so you don't stink.

So much for attracting Skunks into the campsite or the back yard.

Anyway they wick the moisture from the body into them where it evaporates cooling the person down and not leaving them in wet clothing like my old stand by a all cotton "T" Shirt does .
I got 4 of these new ones in one size larger then I wear since I wanted them nice and loose when wearing them , another way to stay cooler.

To top it off they are on sale ( if you order more then one ) which is even better......... http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... tid=107015

I got 4 and will be getting 4 more since I found out that we have 7 days in the week around here...( No idea where that 7 day week came from , must be associated with day light savings time ) ..... That gives me one extra to wear when the others are being washed. :wink:
My all cotton "T"s will be saved for fall , winter and spring.

Chuck.........

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
Y'all forget those t-shirts Chuck is talking about. They are no good at all! :(

What everyone here really needs is a Southern Paddler T-Shirt. Click on the link and order one. I just did. If you poke around a bit, you'll see a bunch of other Southern Paddler products for sale, too. Buy something, anything you can use. The profits will go to help defray the costs of this site we all love so much. 8)

No, Chuck didn't put me up to this. His thread here just happened to remind me of the Southern Paddler products he has available. Since I run a site, too, I know how expensive it is to maintain the server and software. So, if all of us buy a shirt, or something else occasionally, it will help keep this site going without hurting Chuck's retirement fund as much.

Chuck, you should put a link to your products somewhere easy to find. You'll sell more shirts that way. :wink:

Mike

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
mike said:
Y'all forget those t-shirts Chuck is talking about. They are no good at all! :(

What everyone here really needs is a Southern Paddler T-Shirt. Click on the link and order one. I just did. If you poke around a bit, you'll see a bunch of other Southern Paddler products for sale, too. Buy something, anything you can use. The profits will go to help defray the costs of this site we all love so much. 8)

No, Chuck didn't put me up to this. His thread here just happened to remind me of the Southern Paddler products he has available.

Mike

Mike , Thank you.

Yep , I think they ( southernpaddler "T" Shirts ) are some Cool "T" Shirts and wear them when meeting someone or going out for a BBQ With the guys.
They do cause a conversation to be created , everything from .... Do you catch gators and train them to How do you paddle a gator. The last question I usually tell them ... Very Carefully but only when he has been bad. :lol:
Then we get around to wood boats and when the questions are answered the BBQ is usually cold and the fries are soggy. I have gotten to like cold BBQ and soggy fries. :D

My favorite it the Ringer "T" , it's a little more dressy. Or the Golf shirt when getting dressed up (casually)
29691540v2_150x150_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg
4578404v0_150x150_Front_Color-White.jpg

Believe it or not , there are other brave ( or foolish ) folks that wear them out in public. Some even have had there pictures taken while wearing one of them when paddling down a river.
"O" if you get one with the moose on the back and are standing in a line when someone back of you starts laughing usually the next thing you hear is where did you get that shirt with the Monty paddling the Moose.

Chuck.

Jimmy W

May 1, 2006
north georgia, USA